Breaking News on iLink HD Now!

01.02-Most powerful Software's for motion graphics job

In the past, There in dreams. Everything is faster required in the production of motion graphics field. Now in these days. All dreams are comes alive. With the faster CPU and operating system. User will be able to output their job fast the faster. In the generation of octal thinking. Everything is possible on the computer for the motion graphics need. Beyond the old to the latest PC. There is a huge story. Thanks again Intel and microsoft for the invent series of computer.

What kind of job want on a computer.

It depend on the skills of user. Some have a office job and some have a graphics work. Every time i think in my mind during working on graphics job. World  seaning my gigs and work every time. Why not i faced the goal of success in the graphics field. I need a job, I want a work for the money. I plan to earn from my personal computer. In which kind of work by field i am expert. How much invest required for the motion graphics work.
From the hobby of graphics to the professional job. I have a worked hard and day after day the success is comes in my life. Now i am a freelancer. I have a shop, and i am a video editor. For the 2D and 3D production. I have a two computer in my office. Two cameras and other essential setup is in my hand.

There for! after a fifteen years work hard. Now i want share my knowledge. Online with my friends and visitors. Free master classes and my experience for the motion graphics i want share from the start to end everything clear.

Operating System.

Windows 7 x64 (SP1) or Windows 10 (x64). Two choices are available at last my testing and benchmarking everything for my job.

1.01-Benefit of windows 7.

 Windows 7 x64 (SP1) is the most powerful and best choice for the production CPU. There is very less hangs,Crashes and disturbness during job. Spacial New blue collection without crashes and Edius 6.8 is my first choice. GPU driver is compatible both for all software's. But mouse cursor is little bit scrambled at the load.

1.02-Benefit of windows 10.

Window 10 is most advanced with the many new features. The only one thing is bad for me. I could not install Edius 6.8. For the windows 10 my rating is five star. Everything is faster and mouse cursor is very smooth. Every time i love with the windows 10. The only one thing is bad with windows 10. GPU driver may not working perfectly some time at the display. Maybe i have a low rig on my system. But it is accessible for me. 

Earliere software collection.

Here in this stage. I have a software collection in my Hard Disk backdrive. I have a two data storage devices in my system. One for the operating with windows 7 with edius 6.8 and Adobe collection 2018. The other one is for Edius 9 with Adobe collection 2018 and cinema 4D R-19.

For the injection of my both windows. 

I used a latest versions of the following:
Avira antivirus,  k Light codec mega, Camtasia studio 9, Google chrome, light shoot, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, Avid Codecs LE, net framework 4.7, ACDSee-10.3 x64, Nero 7.2.0.3b_Portable and some other useful mini software for the daily job.

Motion Graphics Job Required Software's.

With the Urdu In Page, Edius 6&9, Adobe photoshop 2018, Premiere Pro 2018, After Effects 2018 and Cinema 4D. I am working daily for my job with free hand. All tolls are fully helped and rendering is so faster. Every collection is both compatible for the Windows 7 And Windows 10.

Ready to use Projects.

I have a large collection of Edius, Premiere pro, Photoshop, After effects and cinema 4D projects. For the projection faster and work perfectly for my customers. The collection is helpful for me.

Common Plugins Collection for Motion Graphics work.

What is plugins? As the name of its. PLUG IN, mean external application for the software. By the default in the software. For the some reason. There are enough to put the all tools on the control box. So for the expert in that software. Should make a tolls, presets and motion paths as a external plugins. All work of plugins, User can do without plugins. But it demand high level of job with the extra time. The plugins can save a time and ready to use projects or presets may help for the fast production.

I am earliere user of the many plugins into the Edius, Adobe family. If you want inject any extra plugins into the software. Please go online to see which are the compatible for your operating system.

How do i run Plugins.

From the setup or just copy and paste into the plugins directory. User can run and use in the software. For example, I have a Adobe premiere pro, Adobe after effects and Adobe photoshop. I want use some plugins into the software's. 

Photoshop cc 2018 Plugins.

For the PhotoShop i need to set up in the following directory. It depend on your software location. But i have a this location of Adobe Photoshop cc 2018. 
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-ins\Filters\Imagenomic"
I am a user of, "Imagenomic & Magic Bullet" plugins. It is a filter collection for the photo finishing job. Very helpful for me. In the less time i will win the goal of production delivery at the time.
Above picture will show here with the different looks. By using these three plugins. You can get a soft skin and picture details for the print media or video editing. In the next (Coming soon)classes. I want share for the skin retouching guide of Photoshop.

After Effects cc 2018 Plugins.

World number one software with the free hand for creator. The adobe after effects cc 2018 is the best choice. This software can run by hardware mode for a ray traced en-gen from the nVidia GPU. A plugins directory is available in the software default installation folder and common. Here is the both default path list for After effects plugins.
  1. C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2018\Support Files\Plug-ins
  2.  C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore
After Effects Default Plugins Directory, "PATH ONE" In this place. The installation of any plugins. Work with only the Adobe after effects software. For example, NewBlue fx in this directory. Will show and you can work in After effects pannel only.

After Effects Default Plugins Directory, "PATH TWO" In this place. Other software like as premiere pro can pic the details and you can see into the effects panel both After effects,Premiere pro.

Most common used for motion graphics plugins are the following:
On the earning way. From the computer. Skills are required. For the motion graphics, These series is one of the best. These all above plugins you can download for the Edius. Keep in mind. For the Edius 6 series you need and old version of plugins. For the Edius 9 you need to download the latest version. Before go to download conform for the compatible version online. 

COMING Up NEXT: (PhotoShop)

In the next class, We are going to learn for the start a Photo finishing in Adobe PhotoShop CC 2018. Adobe photoshop is world no-1 software for the picture art. The graphics designing and titling is one of the major series for the creative job.

 ADMIN SAYS!

Hope it will help to find the right software and plugins for the production and animation. For more information at the topics below. Feel free to email: shahidabbas2001@gmail.com Have a good day! be happy.

No comments